Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

My I am poem.

I am funny and sporty.
I wonder where the rain comes from.
I hear my mother calling.
I see my pants on the line.
I want to be an All Black.
I am funny and sporty.

I pretend to be a monster.
I feel like kicking the ball.
I touch the bright blue star.
I worry about my dad in the war.
I cry when my grandma died.
I am kind and helpful.

I understand what my parents say.
I say please and sorry all the time.
I dream to be a superhero.
I try my best at working hard.
I hope I’ll have a car in the future.
I am passionate and helpful.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christian,

    I like your 'I am' poem. I noticed that you dream about being a superhero. There is a new book out called 'Super Finn' about a boy who wants to be a superhero. It's very funny! I can't remember the author's name, but maybe you could see if you can get it for the school library.

    I'm glad you listen to your parents and that you are polite. What kind of sport do you like the best? I like trampolining, but I'm not allowed to do that any more!

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyrone and voni1 June 2011 at 09:47

    I did enjond that poem beacause I think you have done a very good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chris that was a exciting blog you did and you are a superhero

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.