Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

My Big Dream.







My name is Christian Patrick Eliza and I am from Tongatapu Nuku’alofa. I have one sister and one brother and I am the eldest. I turned 12 on 17 April 2012. The only thing that is amazing is that when it was 2011 I turned 11 and now it is 2012 and I am 12 ! So it keeps on going on and on. My mom's birthday is in July and my dad's birthday is in November. We live in Glen Innes. My grandpa used to be a commando for the Tongan police. My goal is to be like him one day. He loved being a policeman because he wanted to follow his grandpa's footsteps. My mom and dad were born at the    Vaiola Hospital. My favourite colour is blue and I really enjoy Mcdonalds.

I am interested in a singer called Michael Jackson because I have been one of his fans since I was little.

I really want a Rugby Scholarship when I finish college or University. When I was about 5 my dream was to be a future All Black. I still have that dream. I play for a club called University Rugby Club and that's where some All Blacks started playing when they were little. In my future I would like to see robots as our equals because they can do all the boring everyday jobs. That means I can get on and do the really exciting stuff in life.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your big dream blog post.I hope you get a Rugby Scholarship and be a Police Commando.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your goals in live and hope you get that chance Killuminati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way that you used the most specific words and I hope you become an All Black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never gonna happen ! jokes great work !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Christian. I want to be a future All Black too.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.