Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Racing The Bell!

Talk to your partner about the kind of breakfast you usually eat. What's your favorite and why?
- My partner is Alex and he usually eats coco puffs for breakfast because its ingredients are included chocolate.
If you've ever skipped breakfast, how did it make you feel? Did you notice anything about your energy level during the day?
- Most times I skip breakfast and I feel great still. I miss out breakfast because I don't want to eat and I sometimes wake up late.
Look through the story again together. What effects did missing breakfast have on Kate? How could she have avoided this?
- During her test her brain stopped all a sudden. She forgot her lunch at home. And when it was time to do their 3 kilometer run she did not have enough energy and that is because she did not have breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.